The Purple Aces completed tryouts for our 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade youth teams.
HIgh School Tryouts
The Aces 2019 high school tryout have concluded. It's not too early to think about 2020!
We are interested in adding elite players if there is mutual interest. Please use the link below to express your interest. We will be sure to reach out!
» To Register for the Tryout CLICK HERE!
2019 Per Player rates:
5th Grade level: $500.00
6th Grade level: $500.00
7th Grade level: $500.00
8th Grade level: $650.00
Freshmen level: $650.00
Sophomore level: $650.00
Junior level: $650.00
In an effort to save you time when you arrive to tryout please click on the links below to access our 2019 Tryout Registration Form. Please print and return the 2019 Waiver Form, 2019 Emergency & Medical Contact Form and the Concussion Acknowledgment Form.
(2019 REGISTRATION FORMS NOW AVAILABLE)
2019 Registration Form (5th-8th Grades)
2019 High School Registration Form
2019 Waiver Form
2019 Emergency & Medical Contact Form
Concussion Acknowledgement Form
Information and instructions are included with the form. Please print and complete the form and bring it with you to your tryout.
Registration forms will be available at the tryout if you are having trouble printing the forms above.
What do we look for at Tryouts?
In order to maintain the standard that Purple Aces teams have, we build ONE elite team per age group.
- Players that are coachable and will make our teams better.
- Players that we believe have a possibility to play varsity basketball
- Players with the potential and desire to take their game to the collegiate level.
- Mastery of offensive skills (shooting, passing, dribbling, screening)
- Ability/willingness to rebound - both offensively and defensively
- Defensive ability and desire
- Quickness and agility
- Ability to think and react quickly
- Ball handling ability
- Leadership and communication skills
We have learned through experience and conversations with various college coaches that one of the most important evaluation tools used in the collegiate scholarship evaluation process is a potential player's attitude and body language both on and off the court. Purple Aces players are expected to represent their team and our program accordingly.